We provide bilingual assistance and support in 5 community areas—Albany Park, Bridgeport, Chicago Lawn, Humboldt Park and South Lawndale/Little Village—to help residents explore programs available through the Chicago Housing Authority (CHA).
We can provide assistance to the following CHA-eligible families and individuals in need of housing resources and application assistance for affordable and low-income housing:
- Families and individuals seeking housing assistance
- CHA Residents
- Individuals or families currently on a CHA Wait List
- CHA Senior Housing Residents
- Seniors currently on the CHA Wait List
- Seniors seeking housing assistance
- Property owners currently participating in CHA programs
- Prospective CHA residents and property owners
- Rental counseling
- Housing referrals and resources
- Application assistance for CHA Housing and affordable housing
- Public benefits eligibility screening and application assistance (ex: SNAP and WIC)
- Tenant and Landlord rights education
Workshops & Outreach
We deliver free bilingual workshops all across the city. Topics vary from providing information on CHA programs to financial literacy to tenant's rights. If you're interested in hosting a workshop in your community, please contact us.
Our team also coordinates the Housing Resource Pavilion at Pilsen's Fiesta del Sol each summer and visit numerous other expos and street festivals. Be sure to stop by to say hello and learn more about CHA programs you might qualify for.